Search, apply and secure your post-graduation plans!
Gearing up to graduation is an exciting time. Be sure to let us know your plans. We hope you will reach out as an alumna/us in your career if you wish to help current students!
Starting in the fall, update your hireBING profile and identify deadlines for full-time jobs after graduation
- Focus your job search with support from career consultants
- Apply early and often to post-graduation opportunities
Put your network to work
- Be sure your contacts know your goals as you apply
- Make new contacts at networking programs such as Cool Connections/Hot Alumni, Job and Internship Fairs each semester, employer information sessions, Employer Site Visits, Metro Connections Night and the spring Etiquette Dinner
- Enhance your LinkedIn presence by revising your headline and contributing professional content for discussion through groups
- Request recommendation letters or contact information as you apply to jobs or graduate programs
Need more experience?
Make a well thought out decision
- Receive a job offer? Thank them, express interest and ask when they need to know your decision.
- Visit the Fleishman Center via walk-in advising or scheduled appointment to discuss the offer, negotiation and process of accepting/declining
- Accepted to graduate school? Visit the Fleishman Center to discuss which school best meets your goals.
Stay Connected as an Alumna/us
- Create and update your B-Connected profile and your LinkedIn account
- Join regional Alumni Association Groups
Complete the Senior Survey to help us know what your plans are after graduation
- Information provided is utilized to help future students